Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Beer
For my 50th birthday last year my sister gave me 50 different beers. After agonising over what to do with the bottles/cans, I have decided to photograph them and then turn them in for the deposit. They were cluttering up the end of the kitchen counter !



Hopdevil Victory Ale and The Bitter End Pale Ale



Fullers London Pride Premium Ale and Ruddles County English Pub Ale



Victory Ten Years Alt Ale and Avery India Pale Ale



Mayflower Porter and Blanche de Chambly



McAuslan St Ambroise Pale Ale and Hofbrau Hefe Weizen

Unfortunately, I did not take notes, so I only remember one or two that I enjoyed so much that I would buy them again. I am a creature of habit; I was raised on American pilsners (and I have a weight problem). None were bad. I had the most trouble with the stouts. More pictures to follow !

No comments: